Redon drainage with incorporated vacuum
Sterile, disposable, single-use Redon drainage system with incorporated aspiration vacuum. Evacuates liquids and gases accumulated in different organs or tissues through a soft, radiopaque probe with a perforated tube that connects to a high- or low-vacuum bottle.
Three high-vacuum bottles and one low-vacuum bottle are available.
High- and low-vacuum bottles common characteristics
- High-vacuum bottle: Transparent PVC bottle. 200, 400 and 600 cc sizes with incorporated vacuum up to 700 mm Hg (minimum 650 mm Hg). Green vacuum indicator bellow.
- Low-vacuum bottle: Transparent PVC 400 cc bottle with incorporated vacuum up to 400 mm Hg (minimum 330 mm Hg). Orange vacuum indicator bellow.
- Scaled transparent vacuum indicator.
- Synthetic rubber connections (Luer lock male connector).
- Locking clamps.
- Support belt.
- Non-toxic (phthalate- and latex-free).
Efficacy and safety in drainage
- Perfection in drainage.
- Incorporated vacuum.
- Increased drain suction surface.
- Faster healing.
- Easy handling.
Drenofast is a sterile, disposable, single-use Redon drainage system with incorporated vacuum available in several bottle sizes (200, 400 and 600 ml) and equipped with drain and CH6 to CH18 needles.